Wednesday, 2 October 2013

A Prickly Print and Some Sneak Peeks

Here's a little wood engraving I've done for Rowan's mum's birthday. She'll be in the Italian mountains on the big day, where these crested porcupines are quite common. I used four practice off-cuts of similar height to make a tetraptych of sorts and, as the outline was going to be so jaunty, I thought I'd roll with it and make him kinda jazzy too.


















Sorry for the lack of updates recently; I've been working on a long commission and I'm afraid I can't really show you anything from it yet. Here's a wee snippet though, to tide you over:













Recognise the three cities from those little crops? There are plenty of others besides, of cities all over the world, hopefully coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment