Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Stereohype Sneaker Badges

I've just received my batch of AFOMFS badges from Stereohype, snazzily displayed on their very own Stereohype/AFOMFS/Art & Sole shoelace. The badges look awesome, if I do say so myself. After seeing how jazzy and cool a lot of the other designs were I thought that maybe mine would be a tad boring, but actually they look clean and simple and I'm really pleased with the way they turned out.



























If you'd like your own badge, or a selection, head over to stereohype.com/pages/badgesAFOMFS1_list.asp. They also sell T-shirts (a surprise badge comes free with tees from their Fl@33 range), prints, books, cards, magazines and a huge range of button badges.

I've got 9 of these beauties to give away, so I'll be popping them in with orders over £5 from my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment