Friday, 22 February 2013

Mail Me Art 3: Short and Sweet

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been invited to take part in Mail Me Art 3, the third of Darren Di Lieto (of the Little Chimp Society and Hire An Illustrator)'s mail art projects in which an international community of artists and illustrators turn envelopes into art, post them to Darren, and he makes them into an exhibition and book. This time round it's limited to just 200 artists and invite-only, so it's very exciting to be included.






































This is my main image. I'm hoping these guys will feature quite heavily in my personal work in the future.

I printed three and managed to get ink all over the back of each one. I think I'll blame the mice...





The exhibition will be in late July; you can find exactly where and when on the MMA website or Facebook page once it's all announced. You can also log your interest for participation in Mail Me Art 4 on the project details page of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment