Thursday, 6 September 2012

New Threadless Design

Good morning bloggers, I hope you're all having a marvelous end to the summer. This post is all shameless pleading I'm afraid: I've uploaded a new design to Threadless, and it would be grand if you could score it (a 5 would be lovely, but that's up to you).

This one's called I Know A Bird That Cannot Fly, and is inspired by the little African Penguins at Bristol Zoo. I used to love to stand in the viewing tunnel there and watch the seals and penguins zipping past like underwater swallows. I've got a lot of reservations about zoos - the animals rarely get enough space and often bob and weave as they slowly lose their minds (the asiatic lions and pygmy hippos at Bristol are especially bad), but I do believe in their conservation work and I feel they are doing some good, even if they have a long way to go to make their animal's lives better. Anyway, here's the link:

I Know A Bird That Cannot Fly - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More




No comments:

Post a Comment