Wednesday, 11 January 2012

New Website!

It's a day later than planned, but my newly polished website is now up! It was in dire need of a hearty spring clean and, while it hasn't changed all that much, I've rearranged it, scrapped unnecessary sections and added links to shops where my work can be bought, so overall the site should now fit more comfortably on screen, be easier to navigate and just generally look a lot nicer. Here are a couple of snippets:






I'm still using Clikpic, because it's just so much easier and cheaper than building a site completely from scratch, and it's so simple to use their site designs as a base to create something personal. Mine looks nothing like the original template, but it was a great starting point and the basic layout is still there, holding it all together.

Please a have a little look through my new site and if you find anything's not working or looks like it's gone wrong let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment