Monday, 9 May 2011

I Say Tomato, You Say... Potato?

My copies of the Potatoes and Tomatoes books I illustrated arrived at the weekend, looking beautiful and reminding me of the Blackberry Farm books I used to have when I was little (I think they'd belonged to my mum when she was little too). I worked on the illustrations back in October and November, and I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the finished books. So, without much further ado, here they are:





























As well as plenty more illos by me they also feature lots of gorgeous vintage illustrations, tasty recipes, and all you need to know about growing and keeping tomatoes and potatoes. They're available in the shops now, and you can also find them on Amazon: Tomatoes  and Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment