Friday, 20 May 2011

Compassionate Tees

Compassionate Dorset, a regional supporter group for Compassion In World Farming recently ran a fantastic competition to create a new T-Shirt design for their fundraising shop. All proceeds from the shop go to support CIWF and the charity work done by Compassionate Dorset. I entered the two lovely ladies below, and they chose my silver sebright Chook as one of the four winners! Eeeeee! I've supported Compassion In World Farming for ages, so it's a real honour for me to know that my work is doing a little bit to help them in their quest to make life better for our farmed animals.  The winning designs will be added to the Compassionate shop and will also be on sale in new Boscombe boutique store, What Alice Found.



You can see mine and the other three wonderful winning designs on the competition page here: http://www.compassionatedorset.co.uk/charity-tee-competition-may2011.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment