Monday, 14 March 2011

Alice's Adventure's - New designs added to Envelop

I've added another set of goods to Envelop, this time featuring my Adventures In Wonderland design. I originally created the image for South West Artwork's 'What Alice Found' signage competition, run to find a designer for their upcoming Boscombe shop's signs and logo (I previously blogged about it here). They eventually chose this gorgeous and super-slick creation by very talented fellow Falmouth graduate, Ben Farrell. Ben's design is so perfect for the shop, and I can't wait to see it finally up on the store-front. The shop will open to the public on the 2nd April, and will be full of SWA's artistic treats plus vintage wonders from co-owners The Cherry Closet.
 
 Part of my design was this Art Nouveau-esque White Rabbit illustration, which I'd imagined either adorning part of the front window or painted across an interior wall. I think it looks equally great on the Envelop tote bags and aprons though, and I hope they'll go down a treat. Whaddaya reckon?









Envelop Apron

















Envelop Tote





















Click on a product name to be whisked away to it's Envelop page. Unfortunately I managed to commit a heinous punctuation crime on the apron page, but I can't change it without re-uploading the whole design and, as it's been approved and published, I'm just going to walk away and pretend it never happened. Let's never speak of this again....

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, i love it!! Works so well on both the apron and bag

    ReplyDelete