Thursday, 17 February 2011

New Work On Society6

Yesterday I uploaded a few new pieces to Society6. Each piece is available on stretched canvases of various size as well as iphone, ipod and ipad skins and cases, laptop skins and on T-shirts and hoodies. Here are a couple of examples of each...












Whales & Waves My Art Nouveau-esque whales. The estate agent who came to inspect us the other day said they reminded him of his life in New Zealand. I think that's rather lovely. And he thought the house was better than when we moved in too. He can have cake next time he comes.












Hey Little Bird, Fly Away Home, looking sleek on laptop and ipone skins. The name's from a line in a Tom Waits song that had been going round and round in my head for days when I was designing this. And now it's back again.













And the Love Birds, which I think look particularly good on the iphone cases and T-shirts (lots of Tee colours available).

3 comments:

  1. The birds i love, make a great tshirt!! Well and phone cover sure, id have it as a tshirt though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, boy x

    But, erm, care to put your money where your mouth is...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A case and protective screen is a great investment because it's protecting your expensive investment that I doubt you want to risk having to replace.
    ipad case review

    ReplyDelete