Thursday, 3 February 2011

New Work On Etsy

Yesterday I printed up some of my Love Birds. I did two versions; one on brown paper, with little red hearts on the birds' breasts, and the other on cream Mulberry paper with monoprinted colour. I spent this morning taking photos and uploading them to Etsy. See the fruits of my labour here!

















See my shop for these and all the other original prints I've got available http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeccaThorne

My brand new postcards came yesterday (I always pay for the slowest 21 day shipping, and they always arrive within a week of ordering- woo!) They look beautiful if I do say so myself. So for the rest of the day I'll be busily handwriting hundreds of addresses onto them. I know I should print out labels for convenience (and pain saving), but I think handwritten ones look nicer. My fingers probably won't agree with me by the end of they day mind you. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment